few brilliant punchline

🎈🎈
Enjoy these *Punchlines !!!!!!!!!*

●I'm a nobody, 
   nobody is perfect, 
   and therefore I'm perfect.

●I've got to sit down and
    work out where I stand.
 
●If I save time, 
   when do I get it back..???
 
●Where there's a will, 
    I want to be in it.
 
●I am free .... of all
    prejudices. I hate
    everyone equally.
 
●Take my advice, 
    I don't use it anyway.
 
●Statement below is true. 
    Statement above is false.
 
●As I said before, 
    I never repeat myself.
 
●Sometimes I need what
    only you can provide:
    your absence.
 
●A conscience does not
    prevent sin. It only
    prevents you from
    enjoying it.
 
●If at first you don't
    succeed, skydiving 
    is not for you.
 
●War doesn't determine
    who's right. War
    determines who's left.
 
●Best way to prevent a
    hangover is to stay drunk.
 
●Doesn't expecting the
    unexpected make the
    unexpected become 
    the expected?
 
●I was born intelligent -
    education ruined me.
 
●A bus station is where a
    bus stops. A train station 
    is where a train stops. On my
    desk, I have a work station.
    What more can I say!
 
●If it's true that we are
    here to help others, 
    then, what exactly are 
    the others here for?
 
●Since light travels faster
    than sound, people
    appear bright until 
    you hear them speak.

टिप्पण्या

लोकप्रिय पोस्ट